APRIL 23rd to 25th, 2021
5K (3.2 miles) -Starts whenever you like from April 23rd-April 25th
What you need to do:
1. Register below.
2. Download a free timing App. (we like Runkeeper...but any will do...or just a stopwatch!)
3. Print out bib below and pick your favorite number for the middle...:)
4. Run/walk/skip/jump on the set course (here is the map) anytime that weekend, timing yourself! Race starts & ends near exit of BVMS Parking Lot. (You will see the sign!) E-mail your results to email@example.com (optional).
5. Receive t-shirt! (These will come in after the race, as we are not pre-ordering this year. Thanks for understanding!)
**6. (Optional) If you know of any potential sponsors, send them this link and have them sponsor the race!
On-line registration is now open!
Click on the "Register Now" Button below to register! Invite your friends, families, co-workers, running friends, non-running friends, anyone you know! (Must have a membership toolkit account to pay online--they are free to create if you don't have one!)
If you would prefer to pay by check made out to BVMS PTO, please print this registration form and bring it with your check into the BVMS office.
Sign-Up now to become a sponsor!
PLEASE NOTE: As of 4/15/21, some of the items like t-shirts and banners have already been printed for the 2021 race...and will not include your sponsorship. We WILL still add you to our website!
If you would prefer to pay by check made out to BVMS PTO, please print this sponsorship form here and bring it with your check into the BVMS office.
What is the Rock ‘n Run?
Be a part of a Blue Valley Middle School TRADITION! Register now to join the hundreds of others on a mission to help with support teacher grants at BVMS and make a difference in our children's lives. The Rock 'n Run started in 2014 and continues to grow each year. It has a fabulous 5K route through the trails behind the Wilderness Science Center and Blue Valley Middle School.
Where does the money go?
- All of the funds raised by the PTO go directly back to the school through PTO grants and PTO funded events.
- Funds raised in previous years from the Rock ‘n Run have supported guest speakers, flex seating, an aquaponic system, courtyard improvements, fidgeting bands for chairs, microphones for the broadcast club, language materials for our speech pathologists, supplies for the math department, books and small group hands on learning components for the library and much more!
Join the hundreds of others on a mission to help with support teacher grants at BVMS and make a difference in our children's lives. Run as an individual or as a family! If you don't want to run, but still want to support the Rock N Run you can still select the Sleep In Option or become a Rock Star Supporter. Registration is $25 per person or $75 per family.
WHAT IS a Rock Star Supporter?
¨ First, it is important to know that Rock Star Sponsorship is truly going above and beyond for your school. Your kids will love seeing their names on a Rock ‘n Run sign in front of the building.
¨ You may click the link above & sign up under sponsorship or you may download the form here and pay by check/venmo at BVMS office! (Forms are also available in the BVMS school office. Please note, sponsorship and entry fees are separate.)
¨ Your child or family's name will be put on a sign and displayed outside the school prior to the race and placed along the path on race day! The sooner you sign up, the longer your sign will be up! If you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BEcome a sponsor
Want to become a sponsor?
There are so many ways you can help the BVMS Rock N Run. We accept any and all sponsors and we thank you all in advance for all your dedication and support in sponsoring our vision. Click here to learn more and become a sponsor or contact Jenny at email@example.com.
Hard Copy Registration Form - One per person